Terms and Conditions
Return and Exchanges
We will gladly accept returns on any product that is unworn with the tags attached 14 days from your received shipment (except final sale- see below). Please email us at email@example.com before returning to obtain a reference id and detailed instructions. We will not be held responsible for items sent back without a reference id or that have been lost/stolen. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Exchange shipping is free (first exchange only) for size exchange (not style) within the USA.
Your refund will be processed upon receipt and inspection- refunds will only be processed on items:
- with original tags and hygienic liner attached
- and unworn in new, re-saleable condition.
Items that do not match the above criteria or that are sent without a reference id are subject to denial and a 50% restocking fee. Return labels must be used within 5 days of receipt.
Returning more than 4 items will incur a restock fee per item and will be deducted from your refund.
The following items are final sale:
- Items purchased during a sale can be exchanged for merchandise or store credit, but items ending in .99, discounted 40% or more, or purchased during our 'buy one get one free' sale are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Books, sunglasses, and hats
- Gift cards are non-refundable. Backorders and pre-orders are considered custom (made to order) and cannot be canceled/refunded before shipped, but can be returned after shipment. By purchasing from Rey Swimwear, you agree to these terms and conditions. Thank you!
Discount codes cannot be combined and cannot be used on sale merchandise unless otherwise specified.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Rey Swimwear, Copyright © 2020, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Rey Swimwear reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Out of Stock Products
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the same day if ordered by 2:00pm PST, next business day if ordered by 10:00pm PST, or in two business days if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to Rey Swimwear You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
Privacy on Other Websites
Shipping time-- Most orders received before 10:00pm PST will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 10:00pm PST will ship in two business days. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. Pre-orders and backorders are shipped when in-stock.
Our warehouse is closed on Thanksgiving Day, the Friday following Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Rey Swimwear only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Taxes and Duties
Rey Swimwear shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales taxes for orders to be delivered to addresses within the state of California. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
For international orders, your purchase may be dutable- you may be charged duties and fees when your shipment arrives. As we have no way of determining duties for your country, please be aware that you may be asked to pay an additional fee when your package arrives. We will not be held responsible for any duties or fees you are required to pay.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Rey Swimwear shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Rey Swimwear shall have the right to refuse to cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchased and your order is canceled, Rey Swimwear shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
By using this site, you are acknowledging this notice and agree to the terms and conditions as described below.
- By using this site, you are representing to us that you have the power and authority to accept these Terms of Service and to enter into this agreement with us, that you are capable of assuming, and do assume, any risks related to the use of this site and its content and that you understand and accept the terms, conditions, and risks related to their use. If you are dissatisfied with this site or its content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using it.
- Safety is your responsibility.
- The comments throughout this site are personal opinion and for information purposes only.
- The creators of this resource do not endorse or offer any guarantees regarding services provided by any companies or institutions referenced.
- The creators of this resource accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to personal or material damages arising from your interpretation of the information presented here.
- The creators of this resource:
- shall in no case be deemed liable or responsible for any damage caused
directly or indirectly by access to the web pages, the incapacity or
impossibility of gaining access, or by user’s reliance and utilisation of the
information contained therein.
- shall likewise insert updated information, but provides no guarantees as to its completeness or accuracy.
- reserves the right to modify the contents of the web pages and disclaimers at any time and without notice.
- shall assume no liability or responsibility with regard to websites to which access is
provided by links on the web pages, this being provided as a simple service to web users. (The fact that these links are provided does not imply necessarily the approval of the websites involved, for whose quality, contents and graphics the creators of this resource declines any liability or responsibility. )
- shall assume no liability or responsibility with regard to the information obtained by the user through access to the websites listed. (The third parties owning the websites, to which access is provided upon the conditions laid down by the same, shall therefore be liable for the completeness and accuracy of the information provided therein. )
- cannot guarantee the software which may be present in its own website or on external websites and cannot vouch for their quality, security and compatibility with the systems in use.
- WE SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE (OR A WEB SITE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE), OR ANY OTHER CAUSE; AND EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF US.